Surprised to see 70-534 real questions!
70-534 free test | 70-534 Practice Test | 70-534 sample questions | 70-534 training material | 70-534 test prep - bilgis.com.tr.com
70-534 - Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions - Dump Information
|Exam Name||:||Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions|
|Questions and Answers||:||116 Q & A|
|Updated On||:||June 26, 2017|
|PDF Download Mirror||:||70-534 Brain Dump|
|Get Full Version||:||Pass4sure 70-534 Full Version|
Observed maximum 70-534 Questions in Latest Braindumps that I prepared.I would recommend this question bank as a must have to anyone who is preparing for the 70-534 exam. It was very helpful in getting an idea as to what sort of questions were coming and which areas to focus. The practice test provided was also great in getting a feeling of what to expect on exam day. As for the answers keys provided, it was of great help in recollecting what I had learnt and the explanations provided were easy to understand and definately added value to my concept on the subject.
Take benefit of 70-534 exam Q&A and get certified.Great stuff for 70-534 exam which has really helped me pass. Ive been dreaming about the 70-534 career for a while, but could never make time to study and actually get certified. As much as I was bored with books and guides, I could not make time and just study. These 70-534 Q&A made exam preparation totally realistic. I even managed to study in my car while driving to work. The convenient format, and yes, the testing engine is as good as the website claims it is and the accurate 70-534 questions have helped me get my dream certification.
Real Questions of 70-534 exam are awsome!I was very disappointed when I failed my 70-534 exam. Searching the internet told me that there is a website bilgis.com.tr which is the resources that I need to pass the 70-534 exam within no time. I buy the 70-534 preparation pack containing questions answers and exam simulator, prepared and sit in the exam and got 98% marks. Thanks to the bilgis.com.tr team.
What are benefits of 70-534 certification?I got 76% in 70-534 exam. Thanks to the team of bilgis.com.tr for making my effort so easy. I suggest to new users to prepare through bilgis.com.tr as its very comprehensive.
What are core objectives of 70-534 exam?Passing the 70-534 was long due as I was extremely busy with my office assignments. But, when I found the question & answer by the bilgis.com.tr, it really inspired me to take on the test. Its been really supportive and helped clear all my doubts on 70-534 topic. I felt very happy to pass the exam with a huge 97% marks. Great achievement indeed. And all credit goes to you bilgis.com.tr for this wonderful support.
What is needed to pass 70-534 exam?I am not a fan of online brain dumps, because they are often posted by irresponsible people who mislead you into learning stuff you dont need and missing things that you really need to know. Not bilgis.com.tr. This company provides absolutely valid questions answers that help you get through your exam preparation. This is how I passed 70-534 exam. First time, First I relied on free online stuff and I failed. I got bilgis.com.tr 70-534 exam simulator - and I passed. This is the only proof I need. Thanks bilgis.com.tr.
I feel very confident by preparing 70-534 Actual Questions.I passed both the 70-534 first try itself with 80% and 73% resp. Thanks a lot for your help. The question bank really helped. I am thankful to bilgis.com.tr for helping a lot with so many papers with solutions to work on if not understood. They were extremely useful. Thankyou.
Extract of all 70-534 course contents in Q&A format.Never ever thought of passing the 70-534 exam answering all questions correctly. Hats off to you bilgis.com.tr. I wouldnt have achieved this success without the help of your question and answer. It helped me grasp the concepts and I could answer even the unknown questions. It is the genuine customized material which met my necessity during preparation. Found 90 percent questions common to the guide and answered them quickly to save time for the unknown questions and it worked. Thank you bilgis.com.tr.
You just need a weekend to prepare 70-534 exam with these dumps.bilgis.com.tr provides reliable IT exam stuff, Ive been using them for years. This exam is no exception: I passed 70-534 using bilgis.com.tr questions/answers and exam simulator. Everything people say is true: the questions are authentic, this is a very reliable braindump, totally valid. And I have only heard good things about their customer service, but personally I never had issues that would lead me to contact them in the first place. Just awesome.
It is great ideal to prepare 70-534 exam with Latest Braindumps.I passed the 70-534 exam with this bundle from bilgis.com.tr. Im not sure I would have done it without it! The thing is, it covers a huge range of topics, and if you prepare for the exam on your own, without a proven strategy, chances are that some things can fall through the cracks. These are just a few areas bilgis.com.tr has really helped me with there is just too much info! bilgis.com.tr covers everything, and since they use real exam questions passing the 70-534 with less stress is a lot easier.
Latest Exams added on bilgis.com.tr1Z0-453 | 210-250 | 300-210 | 500-205 | 500-210 | 70-765 | 9A0-409 | C2010-555 | C2090-136 | C9010-260 | C9010-262 | C9020-560 | C9020-568 | C9050-042 | C9050-548 | C9050-549 | C9510-819 | C9520-911 | C9520-923 | C9520-928 | C9520-929 | C9550-512 | CPIM-BSP | C_TADM70_73 | C_TB1200_92 | C_TBW60_74 | C_TPLM22_64 | C_TPLM50_95 | DNDNS-200 | DSDPS-200 | E20-562 | E20-624 | E_HANABW151 | E_HANAINS151 | JN0-1330 | JN0-346 | JN0-661 | MA0-104 | MB2-711 | NSE6 | OMG-OCRES-A300 | P5050-031 |
See more dumps on bilgis.com.tr000-M46 | CTEL | 920-247 | 000-M18 | DEV-501 | 000-806 | 6002 | HP2-N57 | 000-750 | ST0-173 | 9A0-279 | HP0-171 | VCP-511 | 74-678 | IT0-035 | 630-006 | 190-622 | BI0-122 | HP2-H13 | RTRP | LX0-101 | 000-990 | 000-M88 | C2010-510 | 70-541-VB | NS0-210 | SC0-471 | HP2-N42 | 000-537 | 70-523-VB | MSC-131 | S90-04A | NS0-170 | CNN | C_TBI30_73 | HP2-N31 | 1Z0-562 | P2070-092 | CQIA | 1Z0-061 | C2010-565 | 00M-609 | HP0-921 | E20-326 | HP2-Q04 | 920-271 | HP0-513 | HP2-H20 | 000-419 | 1Z1-050 |
70-534 Questions and Answers
Azure Notification Hubs
A single SQL database in Azure
Azure Queue storage
Azure Table storage
Azure Table Storage can be useful for applications that must store large amounts of nonrelational data, and need additional structure for that data. Tables offer key- based access to unschematized data at a low cost for applications with simplified data- access patterns. While Azure Table Storage stores structured data without schemas, it does not provide any way to represent relationships between the data.
As a solution architect/developer, consider using Azure Table Storage when:
/ Your application stores and retrieves large data sets and does not have complex relationships that require server-side joins, secondary indexes, or complex server-side logic.
/ You need to achieve a high level of scaling without having to manually shard your dataset.
Azure Table Storage and Windows Azure SQL Database - Compared and Contrasted https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/azure/jj553018.aspx
QUESTION: 62 DRAG DROP
You need to automate tasks with Azure by using Azure PowerShell workflows. How should you complete the Azure PowerShell script? To answer, drag the appropriate cmdlet to the correct location. Each cmdlet may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
You are designing an Azure application. The application includes services hosted in different geographic locations. The service locations may change. You must minimize the cost of communication between services. You need to recommend an approach for data transmission between your application and Azure services. The solution must minimize administrative effort. What should you recommend?
Azure Table storage
Service Management API
Azure Queue storage
The cost of ACS transactions is insignificant when performing messaging operations against Service Bus queues. Service Bus acquires one ACS token per a single instance of the
messaging factory object. The token is then reused until it expires, after about 20 minutes. Therefore, the volume of messaging operations in Service Bus is not directly proportional to the amount of ACS transactions required to support these operations.
Azure Queues and Service Bus Queues - Compared and Contrasted https://msdn.microsoft.com/library/azure/hh767287.aspx
You design an Azure application that processes images. The maximum size of an image is 10 MB. The application includes a web role that allows users to upload images and a worker role with multiple instances that processes the images. The web role communicates with the worker role by using an Azure Queue service. You need to recommend an approach for storing images that minimizes storage transactions. What should you recommend?
Store images in Azure Blob service. Store references to the images in the queue.
Store images in the queue.
Store images in OneDrive attached to the worker role instances. Store references to the images in the queue.
Store images in local storage on the web role instance. Store references to the images in the queue.
Azure Queues provide a uniform and consistent programming model across queues, tables, and BLOBs – both for developers and for operations teams.
Microsoft Azure blob storage can be used to store the image data, the application can use a worker role in Azure to perform background processing tasks on the images, how the application may use shared access signatures to control access to the images by users.
Azure blobs provide a series of containers aimed at storing text or binary data. Block blob containers are ideal for streaming data, while page blob containers can be used for random read/write operations.
Reference: 5 – Executing Background Tasks https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/ff803365.aspx
Azure Queues and Service Bus Queues - Compared and Contrasted https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/azure/hh767287.aspx
You are planning an upgrade strategy for an existing Azure application. Multiple instances of the application run in Azure. The management team is concerned about application downtime, due to a business service level agreement (SLA). You are evaluating which change in your environment will require downtime. You need to identify the changes to the environment that will force downtime. Which change always requires downtime?
Adding an HTTPS endpoint to a web role
Upgrading the hosted service by deploying a new package
Changing the value of a configuration setting
Changing the virtual machine size
If you change the number of endpoints for your service, for example by adding a HTTPS endpoint for your existing Web Role, it will require downtime.
Re-Deploying your Windows Azure Service without Incurring Downtime
You are designing an Azure web application that includes many static content files. The application is accessed from locations all over the world by using a custom domain name. You need to recommend an approach for providing access to the static content with the least amount of latency. Which two actions should you recommend? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
Place the static content in Azure Table storage.
Configure a CNAME DNS record for the Azure Content Delivery Network (CDN) domain.
Place the static content in Azure Blob storage.
Configure a custom domain name that is an alias for the Azure Storage domain.
Answer: B, C
B: There are two ways to map your custom domain to a CDN endpoint.
Create a CNAME record with your domain registrar and map your custom domain and subdomain to the CDN endpoint
Add an intermediate registration step with Azure cdnverify
C: The Azure Content Delivery Network (CDN) offers developers a global solution for delivering high-bandwidth content by caching blobs and static content of compute instances at physical nodes in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America.
The benefits of using CDN to cache Azure data include:
/ Better performance and user experience for end users who are far from a content source, and are using applications where many 'internet trips' are required to load content
/ Large distributed scale to better handle instantaneous high load, say, at the start of an event such as a product launch
Using CDN for Azure
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-gb/documentation/articles/cdn-how-to-use/ How to map Custom Domain to Content Delivery Network (CDN) endpoint
Microsoft 70-534 Exam (Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions) Detailed Information
70-534 - Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
70-534 Test Objectives
- Design Azure virtual networks
- Extend on-premises; leverage Azure networking services: implement load balancing using Azure Load Balancer and Azure Traffic Manager; define DNS, DHCP, and IP addressing configuration; define static IP reservations; apply Network Security Groups (NSGs) and User Defined Routes (UDRs); deploy Azure Application Gateway
Describe Azure VPN and ExpressRoute architecture and design
- Describe Azure point-to-site (P2S) and site-to-site (S2S) VPN, leverage Azure VPN and ExpressRoute in network architecture
- Secure resources by using managed identities
- Describe the differences between Active Directory on-premises and Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), programmatically access Azure AD using Graph API, secure access to resources from Azure AD applications using OAuth and OpenID Connect
Secure resources by using hybrid identities
- Use SAML claims to authenticate to on-premises resources, describe AD Connect synchronization, implement federated identities using Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
Secure resources by using identity providers
- Provide access to resources using identity providers, such as Microsoft account, Facebook, Google, and Yahoo!; manage identity and access by using Azure AD B2C; implement Azure AD B2B
Identify an appropriate data security solution
- Identify security requirements for data in transit and data at rest; identify security requirements using Azure services, including Azure Storage Encryption, Azure Disk Encryption, and Azure SQL Database TDE
Design a role-based access control (RBAC) strategy
- Secure resource scopes, such as the ability to create VMs and Azure Web Apps; implement Azure RBAC standard roles; design Azure RBAC custom roles
Manage security risks by using an appropriate security solution
- Identify, assess, and mitigate security risks by using Azure Security Center, Operations Management Suite, and other services
- Design data storage
- Design storage options for data, including Table Storage, SQL Database, DocumentDB, Blob Storage, MongoDB, and MySQL; design security options for SQL Database or Azure Storage
Select the appropriate storage option
- Select the appropriate storage for performance, identify storage options for cloud services and hybrid scenarios with compute on-premises and storage on Azure
- Create compute-intensive applications
- Design high-performance computing (HPC) and other compute-intensive applications using Azure Services
Create long-running applications
- Implement Azure Batch for scalable processing, design stateless components to accommodate scale, use Azure Scheduler
Integrate Azure services in a solution
- Design Azure architecture using Azure services, such as Azure AD, Azure App Service, API Management, Azure Cache, Azure Search, Service Bus, Event Hubs, Stream Analytics, and IoT Hub; identify the appropriate use of Azure Machine Learning, big data, Azure Media Services, and Azure Search services
Implement messaging applications
- Use a queue-centric pattern for development; select appropriate technology, such as Azure Storage Queues, Azure Service Bus queues, topics, subscriptions, and Azure Event Hubs
Implement applications for background processing
- Implement Azure Batch for compute-intensive tasks, use Azure WebJobs to implement background tasks, use Azure Functions to implement event-driven actions, leverage Azure Scheduler to run processes at preset/recurring timeslots
Design connectivity for hybrid applications
- Connect to on-premises data from Azure applications using Service Bus Relay, Hybrid Connections, or the Azure Web App virtual private network (VPN) capability; identify constraints for connectivity with VPN; identify options for joining VMs to domains or cloud services
- Design Web Applications
- Design Azure App Service Web Apps, design custom web API, offload long-running applications using WebJobs, secure Web API using Azure AD, design Web Apps for scalability and performance, deploy Azure Web Apps to multiple regions for high availability, deploy Web Apps, create App Service plans, design Web Apps for business continuity, configure data replication patterns, update Azure Web Apps with minimal downtime, back up and restore data, design for disaster recovery
Design Mobile Applications
- Design Azure Mobile Services; consume Mobile Apps from cross-platform clients; integrate offline sync capabilities into an application; extend Mobile Apps using custom code; implement Mobile Apps using Microsoft .NET or Node.js; secure Mobile Apps using Azure AD; implement push notification services in Mobile Apps; send push notifications to all subscribers, specific subscribers, or a segment of subscribers
- Design a monitoring strategy
- Identify the Microsoft products and services for monitoring Azure solutions; leverage the capabilities of Azure Operations Management Suite and Azure Application Insights for monitoring Azure solutions; leverage built-in Azure capabilities; identify third-party monitoring tools, including open source; describe Azure architecture constructs, such as availability sets and update domains, and how they impact a patching strategy; analyze logs by using the Azure Operations Management Suite
Describe Azure business continuity/disaster recovery (BC/DR) capabilities
- Leverage the architectural capabilities of BC/DR, describe Hyper-V Replica and Azure Site Recovery (ASR), describe use cases for Hyper-V Replica and ASR
Design a disaster recovery strategy
- Design and deploy Azure Backup and other Microsoft backup solutions for Azure, leverage use cases when StorSimple and System Center Data Protection Manager would be appropriate, design and deploy Azure Site recovery
Design Azure Automation and PowerShell workflows
- Create a PowerShell script specific to Azure, automate tasks by using the Azure Operations Management Suite
Describe the use cases for Azure Automation configuration
- Evaluate when to use Azure Automation, Chef, Puppet, PowerShell, or Desired State Configuration (DSC)
- Design ARM Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Design VM deployments leveraging availability sets, fault domains, and update domains in Azure; select appropriate VM SKUs
Design ARM template deployment
- Author ARM templates; deploy ARM templates via the portal, PowerShell, and CL
Design for availability
- Implement regional availability and high availability for Azure deployments
Pass4sure Certification Exam Questions and Answers - www.founco.com Killexams Exam Study Notes | study guides - www.founco.com Pass4sure Certification Exam Questions and Answers - st.edu.ge Killexams Exam Study Notes | study guides - st.edu.ge Pass4sure Certification Exam Questions and Answers - www.jabbat.com Killexams Exam Study Notes | study guides - www.jabbat.com Pass4sure Certification Exam Questions and Answers - www.jorgefrazao.esy.es Killexams Exam Study Notes | study guides - www.jorgefrazao.esy.es Pass4sure Certification Exam Questions and Answers and Study Notes - www.makkesoft.com Killexams Exam Study Notes | study guides | QA - www.makkesoft.com Pass4sure Exam Study Notes - maipu.gob.ar Pass4sure Certification Exam Study Notes - idprod.esy.es Download Hottest Pass4sure Certification Exams - cscpk.org Killexams Study Guides and Exam Simulator - www.simepe.com.br Comprehensive Questions and Answers for Certification Exams - www.ynb.no Exam Questions and Answers | Brain Dumps - www.4seasonrentacar.com Certification Training Questions and Answers - www.interactiveforum.com.mx Pass4sure Training Questions and Answers - www.menchinidesign.com Real exam Questions and Answers with Exam Simulators - www.pastoriaborgofuro.it Real Questions and accurate answers for exam - playmagem.com.br Certification Questions and Answers | Exam Simulator | Study Guides - www.rafflesdesignltd.com Kill exams certification Training Exams - www.sitespin.co.za Latest Certification Exams with Exam Simulator - www.philreeve.com Latest and Updated Certification Exams with Exam Simulator - www.tmicon.com.au Pass you exam at first attempt with Pass4sure Questions and Answers - tractaricurteadearges.ro Latest Certification Exams with Exam Simulator - addscrave.net Pass you exam at first attempt with Pass4sure Questions and Answers - alessaconsulting.com Get Great Success with Pass4sure Exam Questions/Answers - alchemiawellness.com Best Exam Simulator and brain dumps for the exam - andracarmina.com Real exam Questions and Answers with Exam Simulators - empoweredbeliefs.com Real Questions and accurate answers for exam - www.alexanndre.com Certification Questions and Answers | Exam Simulator | Study Guides - allsoulsholidayclub.co.uk
Kurulduğu günden bugüne sektörde uctan uca çözümler sunan Bilgis; çalışanları, müşterileri ve iş ortakları nezdinde dürüst, güvenilir ve saygın bir şirket olarak kalmaya devam edecek bu yönde kurumsallaşacaktır.
Türkiye’de son çeyrek yüzyılda köyden şehirlere göç şehir nüfusun % 25 oranında artmıştır. Bu sebeble kentte yaşayanların sosyo ekonomik sıkıntılar oluşmasına neden olmuştur . Şirketimizin Türkiye’nin çeşitli ilçelerinde yapmış olduğu Sosyal Doku Analizi çalışmalarında Kentlerimizin marka değerinin yükseltilmesi, ekonomik ve sosyal problemlerin iyileştirilmesi, engelliler için daha fazla alan sağlanması Ülkemizin küresel boyutta kalkınması için gerekliliği ortaya konulmuştur.
Bu anlamda Bilgis; ülke ekonomisi, yerel yönetimlerin en yüksek teknolojiyi kullanarak yeni iş modelleri üzerinde büyük AR-GE yatırımları yapmıştır. Her yerel yönetimin marka olabilmesi, vatandaşların isteklerinin anında karşılanması ve bunun için kaynak bulunması için Bilgisçalışanları, tedarikçileri uyum içinde çalışmaktadır.
Bilgis olarak ürün ve hizmetlerimizin en iyi teknolojide olmasını sağlamak, müşterilerimizin ihtiyaç ve beklentilerinin ötesine geçerek uluslararası kalite ve standartlarda ürün ve hizmet sunmak ilk önceliğimizdir.
Kurulduğu yıldan bugüne sektörde öncü ve yönlendirici bir kuruluş olmayı kendine ilke edinmiş olan Bilgis; çalışanları, müşterileri ve iş ortakları nezdinde dürüst, güvenilir ve saygın bir kuruluş olarak kalmaya devam edecektir.
Saygı ve Sevgilerimle…